Listen To Your Favorite Music While Working Out With These Portable Players
Listen to your favorite music while working out with these portable players
For most people, listening to their favorite music is a great motivator while working out. While working out, you need a media device that is light, compact to carry around, can be easily clipped onto your clothes, does not fall off while you are exercising or running, is resistant to sweat, and easy to use. Although smartphones are viable devices for listening to music, they are not suitable for use while working out. Also, if you want to listen to music while you do your swimming laps, you will want a portable audio and video device that is waterproof. Here are a few popular portable audio and video devices that have been known to perfect for a good workout session.
- Aerb 4G Waterproof MP3 Player: These belong to the category of budget portable audio and video devices. Priced at around $50, this device has a functional design with the bare basic necessities incorporated in it. You can listen to music with this waterproof device while swimming or while you are working out. It is resistant to water at a depth of up to three meters. Made of plastic, this device can be held in your hand with its grip support, or it can be clipped on your workout apparel. This device supports MP3 and WMA format songs. Audio files can be transferred using USB.
- Sony Sports MP3 Player: The Sony Sports portable player is a dedicated workout gear. Its unique design has been made for use while running and doing exercises. Resembling a pair of headphones, this device is comfortable and hands-free. The quality of music is quite high. Along with listening to music, this device lets you listen to audiobooks as well. It has an internal storage capacity of 4 GB. The device has Bluetooth capabilities that let you take calls and stream music. The battery lasts for about 8 hours. The device is waterproof at a depth of approximately two meters. The device costs around $120.
- AGPTEK A26: Made of silicon case, this portable audio and video player is very lightweight and can be attached to your workout gear with its back clip. The device supports nearly all file formats. Its internal storage capacity is 8 GB, which is expandable to 64 GB with a MicroSD card. It also has Bluetooth capability, FM radio, a digital clock, and can display lyrics of stored songs on its digital interface. The device can store up to 2000 songs, and it gives approximately 30 hours of continuous playback. This portable player costs around $45.
- TomTom Spark Cardio: This portable audio and video device doubles up as a fitness tracker and a smartwatch. It is worn around the wrist. It comes bundled with wireless Bluetooth headphones to easy listening as you work out. The fitness tracker allows you to check your workout progress by indicating the number of active minutes, steps taken, calories burned, and the heart rate. The fitness tracker has eight modes for different activities such as swimming, cycling, and running. The device can also be synchronized with various fitness apps. It can store up to 500 songs. On a full charge, the battery allows nearly 56 hours of playback time.
- FX-Sport VRX Wireless Smart Sports Headphones: If you are willing to splurge on your workout portable audio and video device, you can buy this premium player, that is also a pair of headphones. This wireless player is resistant to sweat and rain. It has an internal memory of 8 GB and has a total playback time of 5 hours on a single recharge. The device is preloaded with workout routines that you can choose and follow as you like. The control functions are located on one side of the headphones, so you can easily navigate through your playlist as you work out.